The Italian electronics industry boasts companies of excellence that, although not very popular in mainstream media, help make Italian economy strong and competitive. One such stand-out is GR Elettronica, an EMS company that manufactures products for third parties under the leadership of Ms Simonetta Giuliodori, an ingenious, far-sighted and strongly innovative entrepreneur. Thanks to the introduction of the Valor software, she has started to put into practice in-house the mythical “Industry 4.0.”
- Osimo International Piano Competition
- SOLIDARITY DONATION
- A voyage in the GR Elettronica’s Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Certification IATF16949:2016
- Cribis Award
- Gift of solidarity to the Marche territory devastated by earthquakes
- GR Elettronica’s foresight goes beyond…
- Industry 4.0: That’s how data management can make EMS more competitive
- My Customer-Oriented Approach
- GR ELETTRONICA’S MILESTONE
- Lega del Filo d’Oro and 1st International Piano Competition “Nuova Coppa Pianisti Città di Osimo”
- GR Elettronica’s boldness
- Doctors Without Borders
- Codice Etico
- Innovation Day 2014
- Recognition CRIBIS
- Embedded World 2014
- Southern Manufacturing and Electronics Show
- Interview magazine Platinum
This code of ethical self-regulation (the "Code") is designed to summarize the main principles and rules of conduct that GR's directors, managers, executives, employees and consultants of any kind as well as its providers are required to...
GR Elettronica has always paid utmost attention to the protection of corporate data in order to safeguard its know-how and its Customers. To this end, following the entry into force of the European Regulation 2016/679, the Company has adopted a new management and operating tool: the GDPR Manual.
Ms Simonetta Giuliodori - GR Elettronica’s President - has deemed it appropriate to publish a short graphical description of the path followed and the descriptive part of the GDPR Manual.